Crowdedbrain.co.uk's core-content contains material which is either owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, video content, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
To comment on the site you will first need to register for an account on Disqus using a valid working email address.
All Comments however are read by a moderator after they are posted and it may take some time for your Comment to appear live on the website.
Intervention is kept to a minimum but Crowdedbrain.co.uk reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit comments it deems inappropriate.
You must comply with the following terms and conditions. You may not:
1. Post any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or "spam";
2. Post any Comments with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying particular goods and/or services or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security.
3. Post any Comments that are written in a tone that is critical, angry or non-constructive
4. Post any Comments that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content.
5. Disguise the origin of any Comments
6. Impersonate any person or entity (including Crowdedbrain.co.uk employees) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
7. Post or transmit any Comments that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Crowdedbrain.co.uk site or any computer software or equipment.
8. You are solely responsible for the content of your Comments. By submitting Comments you agree to indemnify Crowdedbrain.co.uk from any and all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Comments posted or published by you that are in breach of the terms and conditions as described above.
9. Crowdedbrain.co.uk cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Comments posted.
Children and Mature Content
Crowdedbrain.co.uk is designed to reach a wide age group but some of the content may not be appropriate for children under the age of 13. More specifically YouTube content may have 15-18 rating and some of the games will like-wise follow suite.
You may still be exposed to this content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable. By reading the content you assume all risk associated with its use.